School of international education held New Year’s Dinner for international students
In the afternoon of Feb. 9th, school of international education held New Year’s Dinner for international students, over 60 students who stayed in school gathered together, enjoying traditional Chinese festival——Spring Festival. President Li Hui, vice president Cao Jiang and Pei Qingqi of school of international education，director Zhang Jie of international student administration office and the teacher Yang Xiaoshan from students admission office attended the activity and had New Year’s dinner with international students.
President Li Hui gave the best wishes for the New Year and greeting for the coming spring to the international students on behalf of the school, he wishes them enjoy a happy and peaceful spring festival and hope they can make progress in study, be good health and have good luck in everything in the coming year of snake. The delicious food covers the whole table, students were drinking, talking and smiling with full of happiness. They cheered, sent New Year whished in a atmosphere with laugh and peace. Marvelous dinner warms the international students far away from home. In the end, every international student got a New Year gift from school of international education.
More highlights & notices
- Notice on school of international education students management assistant recruitment
- Electronic Information +" Forum of The Gobal Hard and Core Technology Conference
- A Delegation of American University Scholars Visit Xidian
- Founder of Silicon Valley VentureHoffman gave lectures to students of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Experimental Class
- Report about the holding postgraduate annual academic conference parallel session at school of international education