Xidian University Win Three Awards in “Beidou” China Adolescent Science and Technology Innovation Competition
Between May 23rd and 25th, the awarding ceremony of the 8th “China Satellite Navigation Conference” and “Beidou” China Adolescent Science and Technology Innovation Competition was held at Shanghai National Convention and Exhibition Center. Ding Jianbang from School of Aerospace Science and Technology and Liang Tian from School of Mechano-Electronic Engineering, won the gold medal with the project Beidou Navigation Satellite System Assisted Autonomous Landing UAV for Self-Driving Travel. And another team from Xidian won the second prize and Xidian University won the Excellent Organization Award.
More highlights & notices
- Xidian University Win Three Awards in “Beidou” China Adolescent Science and Technology Innovation Competition
- Xidian students on the Stage of CCTV 1 on Chinese Youth Day!
- School of international education held New Year’s Dinner for international students
- 11th International Conference on Laser-light and Interactions with Particles successfully held
- Report about the holding postgraduate annual academic conference parallel session at school of international education