Xidian University Win Three Awards in “Beidou” China Adolescent Science and Technology Innovation Competition
Between May 23rd and 25th, the awarding ceremony of the 8th “China Satellite Navigation Conference” and “Beidou” China Adolescent Science and Technology Innovation Competition was held at Shanghai National Convention and Exhibition Center. Ding Jianbang from School of Aerospace Science and Technology and Liang Tian from School of Mechano-Electronic Engineering, won the gold medal with the project Beidou Navigation Satellite System Assisted Autonomous Landing UAV for Self-Driving Travel. And another team from Xidian won the second prize and Xidian University won the Excellent Organization Award.
More highlights & notices
- Timetable of Xidian University postgraduate annual academic conference’s parallel session at school of international education
- Xidian students on the Stage of CCTV 1 on Chinese Youth Day!
- International students of school of international education attended awarding ceremony of academic year’s summary
- President Zheng Xiaojing Meets with President of Assosa University of Ethiopia
- Electronic Information +" Forum of The Gobal Hard and Core Technology Conference