Qualification for Admission
1. Willingness to abide by the laws of China, observe the regulations of Xidian University, respect the habits and customs of the Chinese people.
2. Over the age of 18, in good health, having Health Certificate by the Chinese government, holding senior high school graduation diploma, having the passport.
3. Applicants who apply for programs taught in Chinese should have certificate of HSK3 or above. Those who haven’t passed the HSK band 3 can apply for the Chinese Language Program in Xidian University, and take the HSK examination subsequently.
4. It's not necessary for applicants applying programs taught in English to have certificate of HSK3.
1. School of International Education will censor applicants’ qualifications jointly with related departments after receiving the application material and fee and admit the best applicants. Admission is in three forms: open enrollment; interview; written examination and interview.
2. School of International Education will inform applicants of the mode, time and place for written examination and interview by telephone or E-mail.
3. Matriculation results will be announced on the website before July 15th every year, and meanwhile the written Admission Letter and Visa Application for Study in China (JW202 Form) will be sent out.